- Cohasset is a small coastal town located in Norfolk County.
- It was first settled in 1670, and officially incorporated in 1770.
- The town is known for its scenic harbor, which was used for fishing and shipbuilding in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- During the American Revolution, Cohasset was home to several privateers who attacked British ships. Today, the town is a popular tourist destination and residential community.
- Cohasset is located about 25 miles southeast of Boston.
- It has a population of around 8,000 people.
- The town has several beaches and parks, such as Sandy Beach, Black Rock Beach, and Wompatuck State Park.
- Cohasset is home to the South Shore Music Circus, a popular venue for concerts and musicals.
- Cohasset Public Schools include Joseph Osgood (PreK-2); Deer Hill (3-5); Cohasset Middle (6-8); Cohasset High (9-12).
- Cohasset’s mascot are the Skippers and their colors are navy, silver and white.
Town of Cohasset:
Cohasset Public Schools: