- Hanover is a town located in Plymouth County approximately 20 miles south of Boston.
- It borders Norwell, Rockland, Hanson and Pembroke.
- Founded in 1727 it is 15.54 sq miles with a population of 15,000 residents.
- Hanover’s mascot is the Hawk
- There are two elementary schools (Cedar & Center), Hanover Middle & Hanover High Schools.
Hanover is home to some incredible restaurants, including Alba on 53, Square Cafe & Flanders Field. Hanover has a Market Basket, Shaw’s & Previte’ Marketplace all located on Route 53. There is also a Stop & Shop located just over the town line in Norwell.
photo credit: Stephen St-Denis