5 RED FLAGS THAT YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE WHEN WORKING WITH A REALTOR!
- Lack of Communication: If your realtor is not returning your calls, emails, or text messages in a timely manner, it could be a sign that they are not taking you seriously or do not have your best interests in mind.
- Pressure to Buy or Sell: If your realtor is pressuring you to make a quick decision or is pushing you to buy or sell a property that does not meet your needs, it could be a sign that they are more interested in making a commission than helping you make the best decision for your situation.
- Lack of Local Knowledge: A good realtor should have extensive knowledge of the local market, including current trends, neighborhoods, schools, and amenities. If your realtor seems unfamiliar with the area you are interested in, it could be a sign that they are not the right fit for you.
- Lack of Professionalism: Your realtor should always conduct themselves in a professional manner, including dressing appropriately, being punctual, and treating you with respect. If your realtor is consistently late, disorganized, or unprofessional, it could be a sign that they are not taking their job seriously.
- Inflexibility: If your realtor is not open to your ideas or suggestions, or seems unwilling to work with your schedule or budget, it could be a sign that they are not the right fit for you. A good realtor should be flexible and willing to work with you to find the best solution for your needs.